Stuck with a boring slogan to promote your food establishment? Is it boring you to death? You need fast food slogans for your restaurant that’ll attract customers, but getting good ideas has never been easier.
If that’s the case, then we’re here to help. Read our list below to learn about some of the top fast-food restaurants around the world and what their current slogan is. Our collection of fast food slogans will help you understand what McDonald’s, KFC, and other restaurants are trying to say to their customers. Hopefully, reading our list will get the creative juices flowing, helping you pick a new slogan of your own for your business!
To help you create your tagline for your food business, we’ve compiled a list of catchy, memorable fast-food slogan examples and will explain 3 tips that can help you create one for your business. We’ll cover the following topics:
- 10 Funny & Famous Fast Food Slogans That Everyone Love
- 11 Funny Fast Food Restaurant Slogans That Will Make Your Customers Smile
- 3 Tips to Write a Funny Fast Food Slogan for Your Business
10 Funny & Famous Fast Food Slogans That Everyone Love
Here are some fast food slogans from famous restaurants:
1. Applebee’s – “Eatin’ Good in the Neighborhood”
3. Hooters –“DELIGHTFULLY TACKY, YET UNREFINED.”
4. KFC – “It’s finger lickin’ good”
5. McDonald’s – “i’m lovin’ it”
6. Outback Steakhouse – “NO RULES. JUST RIGHT.”
7. Pizza Hut – “NO ONE OUTPIZZAS THE HUT”
8. Quiznos – “MMMM… TOASTY!”
9. TGI Fridays – “IN HERE, IT’S ALWAYS FRIDAYS.”
10. Wendy’s – “WHERE’S THE BEEF?”
11 Funny Fast Food Restaurant Slogans That Will Make Your Customers Smile
We have gathered 11 amazing fast food slogans that you can use as inspiration for your next marketing campaign:
1. You can’t eat just one.
2. Guaranteed to make you hungry.
3. Your search is over.
4. You’ll be hungry for more!
5. You’re hungry, we’re ready.
6. Tasty, Tasty, Tasty.
7. Whoa! You’re going to need a bigger stomach!
8. Give us a try! If you don’t like us, we’ll pay for your meals.
9. One bite and you’ll be hooked.
10. We’ll make you hungry for more.
11. Life’s too short for bad food.
3 Tips to Write a Funny Fast Food Slogan for Your Business
So if you’re running a fast food joint then you must have a good slogan or tagline. But creating a good slogan is not always easy, especially if you’re doing it for the first time. So here are some tips and tricks that’ll help you come up with a catchy slogan for your restaurant.
1. Keep it short & simple
Funny fast food slogans should be short and to the point. They must convey the message within a few seconds of reading, such as “Now with 3x more flavor!” or “Eat Fresh.”
2. Be specific to your restaurant
A catchy slogan will always emphasize what makes your restaurant unique, such as a certain dish or the type of cuisine you serve. For example, if you’re a pizza parlor that serves gourmet pizzas, your slogan could be “Gourmet pizza made from fresh dough.” Your slogan should also draw attention to a special offer or discount you are currently running in order to boost sales, such as “Buy one pizza, get the second one free!”
3. Create a strong call-to-action statement
The last thing you would want is your customers simply walking away after reading your funny fast food slogan without ordering anything or even inquiring about the promotion you are currently running. Make sure that your slogan includes a clear call-to-action statement such as “Come in today for our delicious gourmet pizza deal!” as well as other information about your special offers and promotions so that customers can easily find out more when they visit your restaurant’s website or Facebook page.
Fast food slogans, much like other marketing slogans, are all about creating a memorable message that stays with the audience in order to better engage them. Whether your slogan has a humorous tone to it or not, they all should be written in such a way that they create a buzz and could potentially go viral.
As you can see, a good slogan is simple and concise. If a customer doesn’t get the message, then let them correct you (or your graphic designer) to explain that it’s indeed your slogan. The last thing you want is a customer walking away from an order not knowing what you’re about — that’s a bad marketing campaign in itself.
- 21 Catchy Famous Fast Food Slogan Examples: Why They Are So Popular & How You Can
- 100+ Catchy Fast Food Slogan Examples & How to Create Your Own
- Restaurant Slogan: What It Is & How to Write One [+15 Famous Examples]