People often have a hard time apologizing to their partners or family members. They say they are sorry, but they don’t really mean it and their apologies come across as insincere. Or, they want to say sorry, but they don’t know what to say. A good apology can make a world of difference when you have messed up, and a simple apology text can help you to proceed with your life instead of replaying the mistakes over and over again. This is why it is important that you apologize to your boyfriend and show him how much you truly care. So, what’s the best way to apologize to your partners and loved ones?
When it comes to saying sorry, the best way to do so is to just tell the truth. The best emotional sorry messages for men to express your feelings are the ones that express how you feel, without making excuses. Although you do not need to be a professional to write a heartfelt apology message to your boyfriend, it is still important to know the right words to use. A heartfelt apology message can help you mend a broken relationship or rekindle his passion for you. And if the recipient is understanding and receptive, you can even avoid a tragic misunderstanding.
We all make mistakes. And we all wish we could go back and change things. But at the same time, we don’t want to be judged, so we hold back and choose to avoid the situation as much as we can. You may have tried to say sorry, but it didn’t come out right, or it felt awkward. If you want to say sorry to your boyfriend but don’t know what to say to him, then you are in the right place. In this article, we have gathered some best motional sorry messages for your boyfriend. Just choose one that fits your situation, copy and paste it and send it to him to show how much you care, or use them as examples for your own writing.
- Heart Touching Sorry Messages for Boyfriend
- I’m Sorry Quotes for Boyfriend
- Romantic Sorry Messages for Him
- Funny Sorry Messages for Boyfriend
Heart Touching Sorry Messages for Boyfriend
1. I really want to apologize for how things ended last night. I know you’re probably feeling really bad today. Can we talk about it? I promise I won’t make the same mistake twice. Let me know how I can make it up to you.
2. I’m sorry for my bad behavior this morning. I was just in a really bad mood and the caffeine wasn’t helping. I hope we can move past this and get back to our normal selves. It’s great that you’re willing to give me a second chance. Can I buy you dinner tonight?
3. Is there anything I can do to make this up to you? I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. Let’s talk about this when I get back. I hope things will be better when I return. I love you and miss you!
4. I’m sorry for everything I did wrong. I’m sorry that I broke your trust. I’m sorry that I lied to you about my feelings. I’m sorry if my actions caused you pain, and for not being the girlfriend you deserve. Please, forgive me.
5. I wanted to apologize for everything that I did yesterday. The last thing I want to do is ruin our future and our relationship. I’m sorry for all the things that have made you feel hurt and angry. I hope you can forgive me and we can move past this together.
6. I’m sorry for getting so angry with you. I know we both said some harsh things to each other and it was a really bad night. I hope we can talk about this later. I miss you.
7. I’m sorry for the things I did that hurt you. I don’t want to keep doing those things and keep hurting you. I want to be with you and make this work. I promise. Please give me a chance, and help me fix this.
8. I’m sorry for being so distant lately, but I’ve been super busy with work and haven’t had much time to be with you. I hope you can forgive me. I love you!
9. I just wanted to apologize for my mistake. I hope you understand it wasn’t intentional. I promise it won’t happen again. I’m really looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Let’s hang out and get some coffee.
10. I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting lately. I hope you can forgive me and we can try not to let this change our relationship.
11. I know that you’re probably feeling sad because of what happened last night. It’s a really tough time for you right now. I am really sorry that I didn’t show up at the party and it caused you so much grief. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make this up to you! I love you with all my heart.
12. I’m sorry I’m late. Traffic was really bad on the way here and I got lost. I hope you weren’t too worried about me or anything. Talk to you soon!
13. I’m sorry that I missed your mother’s birthday, my love. I hope you had a wonderful time and that she liked the present.
14. I’m sorry for not returning your texts this weekend. I got really busy at work and forgot to check my phone all weekend.
15. I’m sorry for caring too much about my friends and not giving enough attention to you, I know how much it matters to have your unconditional support.
16. I’m sorry, but I don’t think we’re meant to be together. It’s been fun but I think it’s time for us to separate ways.
17. I’m sorry, but this isn’t going to work out between us. You’re not a bad guy, but I feel like the relationship would be doomed from the start.
18. I’m sorry that last night didn’t go the way that we planned. It’s not you, it’s just me having a bad day. I apologize for the times that I said something hurtful to you without meaning to. It just slipped out of my mouth and I didn’t realize what I had done until later.
19. I know that I’ve been really bad lately and I’m sorry for all the things that I’ve done. But you’re worth more than just a sorry message, right? We can start fresh from now on, please give me another chance!
20. I’m sorry I got drunk at the party last night. It was a mistake and I should have been more responsible. I hope you can forgive me for that.
21. I’m sorry for being so unorganized. I’ve been busy with work the past few days and didn’t get a chance to put your clothes in the laundry. I know you’re mad at me, but please don’t yell at me or be mean. I promise that I’ll make it up to you this weekend.
22. Sorry, I’m late for lunch. I had to take a dog to the vet and I lost my phone charger. I hope you’re not already too hungry… I’ll be back soon!
23. I wanted to apologize for being such a bad girlfriend recently. I’ve been a little bit stressed with work and I know that has affected the way I’ve been treating you.
I’m Sorry Quotes for Boyfriend
1. I’m sorry for yelling and being mean to you.
2. I’m sorry I didn’t take the time to talk to you before I left that morning.
3. I’m sorry I’ve been so busy lately. I promise I’ll make it up to you soon!
4. I’m sorry for how I have been treating you lately. I’m going to change and be better for you.
5. I’m sorry for making you feel like I’m not paying enough attention to you.
6. I’m sorry for saying you weren’t good enough.
7. I’m sorry for saying you were just a friend.
8. I’m sorry for making you feel like I don’t want to be with you anymore.
9. I’m sorry for not listening to your feelings.
10. I’m sorry for what I said last night, I was just having a bad day.
11. I’m sorry that I was too tired to text you all day.
12. I’m sorry if I made you feel like I was ignoring you.
13. I’m sorry for saying I don’t love you. I love you, I always have.
14. I’m sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most.
15. I’m sorry for all the things I’ve done that have hurt you in the past.
16. I’m so sorry for the way that I’ve been acting lately, I promise I’m trying my best to be better.
17. I’m sorry for saying things I know I shouldn’t have said.
18. I’m sorry for not being more understanding of your feelings and needs.
19. I’m sorry for being so selfish lately. I know we’ve been having problems lately.
20. I’m sorry that I judged you and your friends.
21. I’m sorry for the mess I made in our room.
22. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you I loved you sooner.
23. I’m sorry for the times I’ve been distant and moody.
24. I’m sorry for not being the person you deserve.
25. I’m sorry for making you wait.
26. I’m sorry I forgot about your birthday.
27. I’m sorry for turning your favorite song into a ringtone.
28. I’m sorry if I ruined your favorite shirt.
29. I’m sorry for not being more understanding of what you’re going through and what you need right now.
30. I am so sorry for all the times I made you feel bad about yourself, please forgive me.
31. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that you wanted to be left alone.
32. I’m sorry I don’t make enough money.
33. I’m sorry for being pushy and demanding all the time, I know it’s been hard on you.
34. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to cook more lately.
35. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to take care of you.
36. I’m sorry my career is taking up so much time.
37. I’m sorry I don’t have enough time for you.
38. I’m sorry I called you an idiot after just one small mistake.
39. I’m sorry, but I’m not feeling well today. Maybe tomorrow?
40. I’m sorry I was wrong about your favorite color.
41. I’m sorry for leaving you behind.
42. I’m sorry I made you do all the laundry today.
43. I’m sorry but my phone is acting weird and I can’t text you back.
44. I’m so sorry, I was in the middle of something when you called.
45. I am so sorry for rushing into this decision without thinking about how it would impact our relationship.
46. I’m sorry I didn’t take your feelings into consideration before doing something.
47. I’m sorry I made you wait for me in the rain – but I stopped to help that cat.
48. I’m so sorry I missed dinner tonight. Let’s make it up by having breakfast in bed tomorrow?
49. I’m so sorry I let my emotions get the better of me and I was a jerk.
50. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner about my plans with my friends tonight, let’s do something different next time?
51. I’m sorry for leaving my phone at home so I didn’t answer when you called.
52. I’m sorry that I never knew what love was until I met you.
53. I’m sorry that I never understood what true happiness was until I met you.
54. I’m sorry, I forgot you’re allergic to cats.
55. I’m sorry it took so long for me to reply to your message.
56. I’m sorry for forgetting our anniversary, I can’t believe it’s been a year already!
Romantic Sorry Messages for Him
1. I know we haven’t been communicating well lately and I’m sorry for that. I just want to say that you’re the only person who has ever made me feel like I’m worth something. You’re the only one who’s seen my true colors and still loved me. With you by my side, we can go through anything together. So please, forgive me for being upset and angry for so long. Let’s talk about this when you get back from your trip!
2. I know I’ve been away a lot lately and I’m sorry about that. I’m on the road a lot and I’ve been working a lot too. Let’s talk about it when I get back! You’re probably wondering why I haven’t sent you any messages in the last few weeks, right? Well, it’s because my phone was stolen! Someone just took it out of my car while we were in line at Starbucks. It was really upsetting because they had all of our photos and everything on there, including some really fun ones from the beach that we took last summer! Luckily, they didn’t swipe my purse or anything so we were able to grab a bite to eat before we took the train back home. Anyways, can we make it up to each other tonight? I miss you so much. Let’s go out for dinner and a movie.
3. I’m sorry for being late. I was just really busy yesterday and forgot to check my phone. I hope you’re doing well. I know you’ve been through a lot lately. And it’s hard to know who to trust. But you can always count on me, I promise. You’re everything to me and I would never do anything to hurt you. You’re the only one that matters in my life and I love you more than anything. I hope things get better soon and we have a chance to talk again soon!
4. Hey, baby. I’m sorry I misjudged you. I don’t know why I felt the need to doubt you. You are the most important person in my life and I love you so much and I promise I won’t let anything come between us again. I want to be with you for eternity.
5. Just wanted to say that I’m sorry I’ve been so busy lately and haven’t had time for us. Things have been really hectic, but they’re finally calming down. I was thinking we should go see a movie or something soon. I really missed our time together and it would mean a lot if you could forgive me.
6. I know you’re probably not too happy with me right now, and I’m sorry for being so out of line. I promise that from now on things will be different, and we can work through our issues together without getting so upset. Just know that you’re loved and appreciated more than anything else in the world by me and that I’ll always try my best to make things better for us.
7. I’m sorry for the recent drama, but I promise that I will work hard to make it up to you. I love you so much and I’m looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I hope you’re having a great day.
8. I wanted to apologize for the terrible things I said last night. I was just angry and frustrated, and when you left my apartment it just set me off. I was feeling really down, but now that you mentioned it, I know we can fix this. Let’s talk about what happened in person, and work on building a better relationship than we did before. Please forgive me, sweetheart. I’m here for you if you need anything else or want to talk more about what happened last night. Let’s start fresh again, okay?
9. I’m sorry I was distracted for the last few days. I hope you didn’t feel like I was ignoring you! When we’re together, I don’t want anything to get in the way of our time together. Please know that I care and love you so much. Let’s talk about this more when we’re together, okay?
10. I’m sorry for the pain that I’ve caused you. I hope you can forgive me. I love you with all my heart and there’s no one else in this world that I want to be with but you. I’ll work hard to make it up to you, and let’s start over again.
11. I know that last night was not the best night. I’m so sorry for the way things went down. It’s been a long time since we fought and I guess, once again, we let our pride get in the way of our relationship. I was out of line and it won’t happen again. That’s my promise to you. You’re the only one I want to have my future with and I’m so sorry if anything I said made you think otherwise. Let’s move past this and fight the good fight together.
Funny Sorry Messages for Boyfriend
1. I’m sorry for being so selfish and not wanting to share you with anyone else.
2. Sorry, but I couldn’t make it over. The dogs ate my shoes.
3. I’m sorry I got mad last night when you didn’t answer my text. That’s not like me.
4. I’m sorry I missed your call, but my phone died.
5. I’m sorry I farted in your car.
6. I’m sorry I ate your last piece of cake.
7. I’m sorry I have to cancel our date tonight, my horse is out of town.
8. I am so sorry I missed your call. I was in the bathroom and accidentally hit the ignore button. I’ll call you back when we can chat!
9. I’m sorry, I ate all the milk.
10. Sorry, I accidentally deleted your Spotify history.
11. Sorry I can’t make it tonight. I need to watch American Horror Story.
- 100+ Best I’m Sorry for Hurting You My Love Messages From the Heart
- 110+ Best Sorry Message Examples for Best Friend
- 140+ Best Emotional Sorry Messages for Girlfriend